A little about me...
Just the basics
I'm a Professional Voice Over Actor with a background in fitness, acting and dance. Born to joyful Caribbean parents has allowed me to find my inner voice and to find the joy within each script to my clients. My international clients come from a variety of industries including Government, Retail, Media and Non-Profit. My vocal range spans from commercials to radio, corporate explainers, e-learning, animation, character, IVR, and narration. I can also provide a variety of accents. It would be my pleasure to help realize your vision and bring your script to life.
I have trained with some of the best in the biz and I can deliver your fully edited audio within 24 hours through Dropbox or email. Send me a message and let's collaborate!
Looking forward to working with you,
English (North American), English
Canadian, Canadian (West), Caribbean, Caribbean (Cuban), Caribbean (Dominican), Caribbean (Jamaican Patois), Caribbean (Puerto Rican), Central American, Central American (Belizean), Central American (Costa Rican), Dutch, England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), French, French (Parisienne), Italian American, Latino, Mexican, South American, South American (Brazilian), South American (Chilean), South American (Peruvian), Spanish, US African American, US General American (GenAm), US Mid-Atlantic, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), West African (Nigerian), Portuguese
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Professional Voice-over artist for international companies
- Experience in conducting online and in-class business training seminars
- Experience with teaching the English language to ESL students
- Travelled to 27 countries worldwide picking up various accents
- Worked in various industries such as Government, Health, IT, Financial and Retail. Leah understands the technical terms of various corporations and her naturally warm nature makes her the perfect candidate for getting her client's point across to their customers in a genuine manner.
- Clarinetist and Guitar player
- Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Contemporary dancer for over 20 years
- Can sing and rap if required
- 1:1 coaching with J. Michael Collins & Marc Cashman
- Second City & Social Capital Improv classes
- RealVoice L.A. Online Workshops
- Voiceworx Voice Over Training, Toronto
- College certification (Honours) in Adult Education/Staff Training
- High School Drama Award winner :)
Microphone - Rode NT1
Software - Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition
Fully treated studio